You can contact us:
1. by mail and fax:
· to the headquarters from Bucharest, St. Eugeniu Carada, no. 3, Sector 3; fax: 021 312 49 21
· to the territorial offices of the People’s Advocate Institution: addresses and phone numbers
Also, you can contact:
1. Dispatch service: provides information about the People’s Advocate activity
Program: Monday – Friday, from 10:00 – 14:00.
Phone: 021 312 71 34
2. Audiences service:
Program: Monday - Thursday, from 9:00 – 16:00, Friday from 9:00-14:00
· to the headquarters: Bucharest, St. Eugeniu Carada, no. 3, Sector 3. How to reach us: MAP
· to the territorial offices of People’s Advocate Institution: addresses and phone numbers
Entries for granting audiences:
Audiences are provided by specialized staff of the Ombudsman.
Petitioners requesting an audience with the Deputy Ombudsman shall submit an application on the matters complained of and will be communicated the date on which the deputy Ombudsman may give audience. After granting audience by professional staff, dissatisfied people may require providing audiences motivated to Deputy Ombudsman specializes in issue before it.
Petitioners may request an audience with the Ombudsman, after completing the above procedure. For this purpose, the petitioners will make a written reasoned request, the Ombudsman will decide on the merits and granted audience.